The Governor of the Communications and Information Technology Commission, with the powers he holds, and pursuant to what was stated in the Telecommunications Act, its Bylaw and the Ordinance of the Communications and Information Technology Commission, pursuant to the Commission Decision No. (43/1425) on approval for application of Price Caps Regulation for services provided by the Saudi Telecommunications Company, in accordance with the letters of the Company No. (1265) dated 15/06/1425H and No. (1658) dated 15/08/1425H and the meetings held with the Company.
(Decides the following)
Approval of the Company proposals stated in its letter No. (1265) dated 15/06/1425H on reduction of Tariff of Automatic Vehicle Location, International Calls and SMS Services.
Approval of the Company proposals stated in its letter No. (1658) dated 15/08/1425H on reduction of Tariff of on reduction of Tariff of Mobile Telephone, Internet, Fixed Telephone, Hired loops and communication between Fixed Telephone Network and Mobile Telephone Network, as follows:
- A. Tariffs Reduction for both prepaid and postpaid Mobile Telephone as stated in the letter of the Company
- B. Free Internet Tariffs (customers do without cards purchasing) shall be three Riyals per hour, S.R. (.65) to be paid to Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
- C. Dial up Tariffs shall be S.R. (2.25), if the customer purchases dial up card with internet network from the Service Providers
- D. Fixed Telephone (Plan A) Tariffs as stated in the letter of the Company, changing the Tariffs of the class more than 200 Kilometer to be S.R. (.40) per minute at the peak time and S.R. (.20) per minute outside the peak time
- E. Fixed Telephone (Plan B) Tariffs shall be as stated in the letter of the Company
- F. Hired Loops Tariffs shall be as stated in the letter of the Company
- G. Dial up Tariffs from Fixed Telephone Network to Mobile Telephone Network shall be for a price of S.R. (.40) per minute and from mobile telephone network to Fixed Telephone Network shall be for a price of S.R. (.50) per minute
The Saudi Telecommunications Company shall submit to the Commission a proposal complying with what was previously mentioned no later than one week from the date of this Decision.
The Saudi Telecommunications Company shall act according to this Decision no later than01/11/1425H and shall publish the approved amendments pursuant to the Terms of Forty Eight of the Telecommunications Bylaw.
This Decision shall be communicated to Saudi Telecommunications Company and the concerned parties to act accordingly.
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Al- Suwaiyel