The Governor of the Communications and Information Technology Commission, with the powers he holds, and pursuant to what was stated in the Telecommunications Act, its Bylaw and the Ordinance of the Communications and Information Technology Commission, after reviewing what was stated in Chapter Seven of the Telecommunications Bylaw, and to what was stated in the letter of the Saudi Telecommunications Company No. (853) dated 16/04/1424H on request for approval for different services Tariffs updating and in accordance with the work benefit requirements,
(Decides the following):
Approval of the Tariffs pursuant to the attached documents, provided that the Saudi Telecommunications Company shall update its own Tariffs pages to reflect the following:
- Updating items No. (10.1.8) and No. (20.1.4) to reflect the Tariffs approved by the Commission for the private numbers of the public switched telephone network services and wireless services pursuant to Decision No. (6/1424).
- Updating Items No. (10.3), No. (10.5), No. (10.6) and no. (50) to reflect the Tariffs approved by the Commission for Direct Inward Dialing (DID), 800 Free Phone Service, and Universal access Number (UAN) and Integrated Services Digital Network Service pursuant to Decision No. (9/1424).
- Updating Item No. (10.5) to reflect the Tariffs approved by the Commission for 800 Free Phone Service calls dialed from the mobile telephone, pursuant to Decision No. (11/1424).
- Updating the Annex no. (10.1.5) to reflect the Tariffs approved by the Commission for the Public Telephone switching Network Services for International Telephone, pursuant to Decision No. (12/1424)
- Updating the Item No. for serving the independent company for clarifying the Item No. (10.7), complying with the Decision No. (9/1424) which has approved Item No. (10.6) related to Universal access Number (UAN)
The Saudi Telecommunications Company shall be mandated to publish the proposed amendments pursuant to the provisions of Article Forty Eight of the Telecommunications Bylaw.
The Saudi Telecommunications Company shall implement the approved tariffs immediately and send the final Tariffs pages to the Commission within two weeks from the date of this Decision, which reflects the Commission approval to them pursuant to this Decision, to complete its records.
This Decision shall be communicated to the Saudi Telecommunications Company and the concerned parties to act accordingly.
Eng. / Abdullah A. Al- Darrab
Acting Governor, CITC