In order to enhance capabilities and cultivate promising national competencies in space-related fields, the Commission has collaborated with Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques Scholarship Program to diversify specializations in this domain. This partnership aims to empower national cadres and fulfill the Kingdom's aspirations in space exploration, while also keeping up with global advancements and achieving the Commission’s goals and the Kingdom's Vision 2030.
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Scholarship Program's space-related majors offer unique opportunity for fostering creativity, innovation, and capacity-building in promising disciplines and sectors. By staying abreast of global developments, these initiatives can contribute to the Kingdom's economic development.
Develop the Kingdom's capabilities in research and innovation in the space sector by providing scholarships to students to specialize in space-related disciplines.
Build national capabilities in promising space disciplines and achieve the goals of the Kingdom's Vision 2030 in the space field.
Promote strengthening the Kingdom's international position and its contributions to the field of space.
Support partnerships and exchange knowledge and experiences by collaborating with prestigious international universities and research institutions that specialize in space sciences.
The research and development path aims to grant scholarships in the top 200 educational institutions in the world - according to priority fields - which will develop research and development in the country.
The Alrowad path aims to send students to the top 30 educational institutions in the world in various fields and includes all disciplines, thereby contributing to raising the efficiency of human capital and achieving sustainable development and requirements of the Kingdom's Vision 203.
The Emdad path aims to address labour market needs by sending students to the top 200 universities and institutes in the world in specific areas of high need in the labour market for those wishing to pursue a bachelor's or master'
• The applicant must be a Saudi .
• The applicant must have an admission from one of the specified educational institutions based on the conditions for each track.
• The specialization to be studied must be within the specializations specified for the year of application for scholarships based on the conditions for each track.
• The program chosen by the applicant must meet the conditions specified for each scholarship track.
• The mode of study must be regularity as required for each track
• The study should be undertaken with full compliance and residency in the country of scholarship.
• The applicant must meet the policies and criteria of differentiation and preventing overcrowding at the Ministry of Education.
• It is not permissible for someone who is currently in an ongoing scholarship to be provided with a scholarship, but he/she is allowed to apply.
Space Systems Engineering
Astronomy and Astrophysics